We are glad you have chosen to stay with us. This link contains Hotel and room information that you will find useful during your stay. If there is anything we can do to enhance your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hello and welcome to The Harpeth. We are glad you are here to share your story with us. The wellbeing of our guests and team members is our highest priority, and we remain diligent in our commitment to provide a safe, hospitable environment for all who enter our doors. Due to the current circumstances, we have put forth the following procedures to protect both our guests and our team members.
- Hilton CleanStay – Our industry-leading program impacts every aspect of the hotel experience and reinforces our commitment to the wellbeing of our guests and team members.
- Face Coverings – We ask that follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to wearing a mask in indoor public areas.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- Guestrooms will be serviced in advance of your arrival and then again on departure. Due to safety protocols, our team members will not enter your room at any point, unless specifically requested. Please contact guest services by 12pm, should you prefer to have your room serviced.
- Digital key is available through the Honors App on your mobile device.
- To assist with socially distancing, we have our texting service available. Contact us with ease by texting (615) 206-4947 or call the front desk at ext. 0.
- Elevators are limited to 4 guests per cab to ensure proper social distancing.
- Our amazing restaurant and café are open for enjoyment. Regular hours are:
- McGavock's Coffee Bar & Provisions – Open daily 7am – 3pm
1799 Kitchen and Cocktails – Open daily 5pm – 9pm Lounge opens at 3pm daily. Open Fri/Sat until 11pm
- In-Room Dining (7am-10pm). Disposable packaging is available upon request.
- Skip the desk at departure and drop your keys in the Key Drop box off the elevators on the ground level. You can also checkout and retrieve your folio from the Honors App.
We appreciate your understanding that your stay experience may look different during this time. Please note that these procedures were established with everyone’s safety in mind. If there is anything, we can do to make your stay more comfortable, do not hesitate to let us know. Stay safe.
Sincerely – Justin Foster, General Manager